McQ Technology Development Expertise
McQ is a leading developer in embedded systems, instrumentation systems, unattended ground sensors, and custom prototype systems using a variety of technologies. These systems typically feature one or more multimodal sensor nodes that are connected via wired and wireless links to form a network. Designed to be user-friendly and rugged, McQ’s systems can operate for months or even years on small battery packs or renewable power sources like solar panels. Each device contains analog signal conditioning, communications, and signal processing/control software to manage the low power yet high performance goals of the system. McQ’s networked systems include hostile environment monitoring; Situation Awareness activity detection; Intelligence, Security, Surveillance (ISR) systems; secure global information networks; and complex User Interface display and system command and control. McQ has delivered thousands of its systems which are currently in use by DHS, DoE, DoI, DoJ and DoD and foreign governments throughout the world. McQ is committed to innovation and continuously develops new products under research and development contracts. Our team of engineers and computer scientists work tirelessly to improve our systems, while our onsite production facility ensures that all of our products are manufactured using the latest technology-based processes.
McQ specializes in manufacturing products and prototypes. This includes products that McQ has designed as well as products designed by our clients. Our skilled team of technicians are equipped to work with you every step of the way to manufacture your products or prototypes to your exact specifications. We prioritize in communication and collaboration with our clients to ensure that all groups are getting what they need. Using custom made test fixtures and other environmental equipment, McQ is capable of doing whatever testing you may need as well. Our technicians are certified to work with assemblies where precision and quality are critical. All of our technicians have the following certifications JSTD-001, IPC-A-610, and IPC/WHMA-A-620. Please contact us if you have any opportunities that we can help you with.
The Ingredients That McQ Brings to Technology Development Efforts
- Target Signature Collection and Analysis
- System Simulation and Algorithm Development
- Multi Sensor Fusion and Target Tracking
- Custom Digital, Analog and Embedded Microcontroller System Development
- High Speed Digital and Image Signal Processing
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Development
- Real Time Embedded Software Development
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design and Fabrication
- Electromechanical Assembly Design and Fabrication
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML)
- Backend Data Management and User Interface Development
- Product Development and Manufacturing